Noel C Gonzalez, PhD, LPC Psychotherapy & Consultation
Noel C Gonzalez Psychotherapy & Consultation is a private practice operated in the historic Houston Heights. We are a group of well trained and licensed providers available to evaluate and treat your psychotherapy needs along with occasional seminar and workshops. Since opening my practice, I have treated a broad variety of problems for a diverse group of individuals, couples, families, and children. Lea esta página en español
Interested in learning more?
Appointments are available Monday - Friday, appointment times are subject to availability. Saturday appointments are available for some interns. We require 48 hours advanced notice of cancelled or rescheduled appointment. Failure to cancel in advance will result in a late cancellation fee (Cancellation Policy).
To schedule an appointment with Dr. Gonzalez, please call 281-501-3683. To scheduled an appointment with an LPC-Intern, please call the Community Outreach Clinic telephone number at 281-829-8501.
If we are unavailable, please leave your name and contact information. Someone will return your call within 24 hours during regular business days.
My office provides a calming and tranquil environment for individual, couples, family, and group therapy. Upon entering my space, you are welcomed with soothing sounds in a peaceful setting that invites contemplation and relaxation. The rooms are designed to provide you with privacy as well as with comfort and relaxation as the ideal backdrop to discuss and explore your thoughts. Please enjoy our space.
I believe psychotherapy services are best provided in an atmosphere of trust. I will treat with great care all of the information you share in your treatment (HIPPA Notice). I take your counseling needs seriously. Its important to me that you know that we will work together. We will plan and work together on the problem areas you define, your goals, and the methods we will use. This is one way you are an active part of your therapy and the therapeutic relationship.
I am dedicated to changing lives by providing professional psychotherapy services to those in emotional need. Treatment and evaluation begins with a comprehensive evaluation where we will gather information regarding important and significant life events in your past and presently. Subsequent to the evaluation session, we will discuss a treatment plan, including what methods will we use to treat your identified problem and how often we will meet.
A variety of technique may be used to treat your problem. The prefer techniques are psychodynamic therapy, relational therapy, cognitive behavioral therapy, and Jungian family systems. Sessions are 45 - 50 minutes per session or 80 minutes for couples and family therapy. Session lengths longer than 45 minutes for individual therapy are also available.
Depression and Anxiety Disorders
- We provide a combination of technique to treat depressive and anxiety disorders, including psychodynamic therapies, cognitive behavior therapy, and exposure exercises. Clinicians work closely with psychiatrists for medicine monitoring.
- Binge Eating/Compulsive overeating
- We provide specialized psychotherapy for persons with Eating Disorders. Individual, family and group therapy are available to support recovery of eating disorder thinking and behavior. Treatments include meal support sessions with a therapist and Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP) 3 individual and 1 group sessions a week. Read more
- We have specialized training in psychotherapy services for the unique needs of gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgender individuals.
- Sexual Addiction/Compulsion
- Individual, family and couples psychotherapy sessions are available for individuals with compulsive sexual behaviors or sexual dysfunction.We utilize psychotherapy techniques combined with practical tasks to treat sexual addiction and sexual dysfunction.
Payment is due at the time of service. Forms of payment include cash, checks, and credit cards. We will provide you with the necessary papery work for reimbursement from your insurance provider.
- Licensed Professional Counselor-Intern (LPC-Intern) Supervision
All services are available in
Spanish & English